Weeks that is! We're expecting our first little peanut February 5, 2011! We are SUPER excited and can't wait to meet our new little friend and begin this exciting (and I hear tiring :)) new stage of our lives together! I'm sorry there are no pictures (I had a ton from how I told Evan about it), but two days later my hard drive crashed on my beloved mac, and I lost all 2,000 of my pictures, including those ones! I'll save the stories of how we both found out until my next post, but we're just so excited to finally get our wonderful news out there! For now enjoy this picture of a stick someone else peed on and got the same results, mine looked pretty much the same :).
Savannah!!!!!! That's SO exciting!!! Congrats! Well we've had pretty much the same timing on everything... :) This is where you pass me up though. I'm so excited for you! I'll just come enjoy your baby until Dane graduates!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Being a mom is the best thing ever! Good luck, I hope you're feeling ok:)
ReplyDelete