These days...
Evan makes me dinner almost every night.
I come home from class and nap almost every day instead of preparing dinner (nap while you can right?).
I roll out of bed, like a turtle on it's back.
Our laundry gets done, but seldom folded. I despise folding laundry.
I can no longer take in a full deep breath.
Evan lives on his computer completing homework (class hasn't even started yet!) for the finance program...after he makes a delicious dinner.
People let me skip to the front of the line at public restrooms.
My desire to sew and craft far outweighs my desire to study...but I must resist.
Are filled with cleaning other peoples teeth, and I LOVE it.
Every phone call I make is answered with, "Are you having the baby?!?"
We walk around our new neighborhood, and just my right hand swells.
I am wearing my one black pair of maternity scrubs 4x/week, 4x!
I am getting so excited for Fall weather and the holidays.
We wait around for one particular little miss to show up, we wait, and wait....
Every time we drive over a speed bumper Evan calls it the baby popper, hasn't worked yet :).
My ribs are actually bruised on my right side...from the inside!
I wake up to Evan the eskimo covered in blankets and pillows because I have to have the a/c roaring every night.
My carpool buddy meets me at the hospital...just in case.
We have a carseat, in our car. It freaks me out.
I feel happy (and stressed!) but mostly so so happy.
I rub my belly up against people on accident, I'm a lot skinnier in my head than I am in real life.
So exciting Savannah! You are so close! I hope everything is perfect! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOh I love all the things people do for pregnant women! Then it stops :( but at least it stops because you have an adorable baby to take care of. I keep checking this in hopes you have had your little girl. I wish you a wonderful perfect delivery!
ReplyDelete