Today is my very wonderful husbands birthday! Happy Birthday Ev!!! He turns 25 today, so I am going to tell you 25 reasons why he is amazing and deserves the absolute best birthday!
1. He's hot. There's no way around it, I married one sexy man.
2. He's generous. Evan is so kind and generous with his praises and time. He is always volunteering to help if anyone needs help moving, babysitting our cute nephews, or even volunteering his time to go shopping with me :)!
3. He is genuine. Along with being generous in his praises and kind words, Evan is always genuine in what he says.
4. He is loved by SO many! For Evans birthday I emailed some friends and family of his and asked then to each submit one favorite memory they had of Evan. The responses were so amazing, some made us laugh, some made us cry (well I cried, Ev just maybe teared up....maybe), and there were so many wonderful things said about him. He is so loved, and we've definitely felt that lately, so thank you!
5. He makes Sunday dinner for us, and he rocks it! Seriously, that man can make one mean roast, or ribs, or steak....mmmmmm. Every Sunday he gets up early and starts on dinner so that I can sleep in, and then when I wake up I just have to get ready. He is the sweetest man.
6. He bought us a scooter. I love it because when he drives I just get to sit on the back, hold him tight, and feel the breeze on my face, it's incredible.
8. He loves me, even though at times, I'm sure it's not easy :).
9. He loves his family. It was overwhelming at first how close these McBride siblings are, especially when you're just dating one. But it didn't take long for me to see why they love each other so. Evan's family is amazing, and I have learned to love them as he does and see why he cherishes them so much. I'm so blessed to have married into such a great family, seriously.
10. He is a HARD worker! Right now Evan is working and going to school full-time, and I can see how hard it is. However, he is so determined (being smart doesn't hurt either), and just pushed through, I appreciate him so much.
11. He teases. This is part of the McBride love, and when I am in a sour mood, Ev just teases and plays with me, and then I am happy.
12. He served a worthy mission. Evan's mission to Mozambique, Africa is such a large part of who he is. I know those two years changed him for the better, made him a stronger man, and made him the man I fell in love with and married. I loved that he served in Mozambique, and all the AMAZING people he served with. I can't wait to go back with him someday (hopefully soon!)
13. He opens my door for me, every.single.time. He has NEVER missed a time opening my door from when we first started dating till now. I fall in love him a little bit more every time he does it.
14. He keeps great company. Evan has some of the greatest friends anyone could ask for. I've met quite a few, and I can see why he loves them so much, they are AMAZING people!
15. He smells great, like, really great.
16. He has helped to bless our family with two sweet children, whom we are very excited to meet one day!
17. He speaks Portuguese, and even though I only understand a few words here and there, it makes me melt.
18. He would do ANYTHING for me, sometimes I just need to remember to ask because he's not a mind reader :).
19. He is outgoing. I definitely have a quieter personality until I get to know you, I'm just more reserved that way. Evan however, is awesome from the moment you meet him. He talks to strangers and makes people feel comfortable around him. It's a gift I don't possess, and I am grateful he does.
20. He rubs my back until his thumbs are about to fall off. He complains every time I ask, but does it anyway because he knows how much I love it. Remember how I told you he would anything for me?
21. He loves J.T., Guster, Riggins, and Arrested Development :).
22. Even if I burn something he still tells me it's good....like the breakfast in bed I made him this morning.
23. He loves the arts, and sports.
24. He is so supportive of everyone around him.
25. He is the absolute best husband for me that could ever be. I am one LUCKY gal!
Love you Chuck, and I hope you have an AH-MAZING birthday!
Love, Cynthia :)
No comments:
Post a Comment