Yesterday we went and visited Olivers' Grave.
It's the first time we had been there since the miscarriage, and we decided that Ollie's grave is a wonderful place for us to visit both of our sweet babies.
It's so peaceful there, he's nustled right up against the mountains that turn this beautiful blue hue in the winter time. I relish the time we have as a family there at his grave.
I know he isn't actually there, and instead he is in a much more wonderful place with our Heavenly Father, but I feel like when we're there with Oliver and our sweet pea at the graveside that somehow our family is complete for a moment. It's peaceful.
And then we came back to Utah.
Chuck and I had a great day today, school, work, studying, and then he wrestled with me, bent me in half, and bit my arm. I started to pout and he laughed and commented how awful our little girls are going to be, pouters like their mom.
He's right (but I'm not the only one who pouts....).
And then he threatened to pin me to the bed and make me name 10 candy bars.
There were lots of laughs shared, and for a moment I thought how wonderful our little family was. Just us and two angel babies. Soon, more will come, and with them even more happiness, but there will never again just be the happiness of Fannah, Chuck and 2 angel babies. For now I cherish our little family just the way it is, and I have so much gratitude and happiness for
this.very.moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment