Folks, I made it.
Today I am officially one day more pregnant than I have ever been.
And it is amazing!
All these feelings have come over me since passing this milestone.
Hope.
Excitement.
Joy.
Sorrow for my little Oliver.
And most importantly I just feel extremely blessed.
Oliver blessed us so much, still does, and I know he will continue to bless our family in this life and the next.
I feel blessed to still feel this little girl kicking inside me.
To hear her heartbeat still beating away.
To not be currently planning a funeral.
I feel to blessed to have her even for one more day.
Although I hope there are MANY more wonderful days with her to come.
I love her so much.
Evan loves her so much.
And we love and miss our Oliver so much.
Congratulations! I am so, so thrilled for you. That little girl is a lucky one! She will be doted upon all her life. Hope everything continues to go well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! She's adorable in her u/s pics
ReplyDeleteKeep us updated! I'm anxious to see how things are going. You are always in my prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteSavannah I'm so bummed not to see any baby bump pictures on here. I really want to see your radiant smile and a cute baby bump picture because I'm positive you look so darn cute pregnant! Love ya girlie! Best wishes to you!
ReplyDeleteMegan Johnson
Please more updates...
ReplyDelete