AWESOME!
Baby girl is in fact, still a girl.
Whew.
But more importantly, everything looks so wonderful :).
She is healthy, strong, and growing right on track!
At every single ultrasound she has her left arm up by her face.
The tech had a hard time at first getting a clear picture of her nose/mouth because she would.not.move. her hand.
However, for the rest of the ultrasound when the tech needed to get a good picture, this little girl would not stop moving!
I love it, and I think we have it in for us.
By the way, she is SO adorable.
I know, I know, how adorable can an ultrasound be.
But seriously, I am already head over heels.
She is weighing 12 oz. and is about 11 inches long :).
Her heartbeat was also beating away at 147 bpm.
Here are some of her from her most recent photo shoot.
Looking straight at us. The tech tried forever to get a good profile shot of her, but she was not having it, and would just stare straight at us.
This was her yawning, it was so cute to watch during the ultrasound, but this picture makes her look like a dinosaur. A little creepy, cute, but creepy.
Verification that she is a girl!
She has 10 fingers and 10 toes, here's a picture of her little foot sticking me in the side.
And the profile picture she finally allowed us to see. Look at that sweet little nose!
As stated before she is looking healthy and strong, as well as my cervix being long and strong, and the placenta nice and attached.
However, I can feel myself beginning to get nervous.
Tomorrow I'll be 21 weeks.
When I was pregnant with Oliver I unknowingly only had 10 days left with him, and according to my 20 week ultrasound with him everything looked perfect as well.
The doctors have been so cautious and caring this time around, but the fear is still there.
Lingering over me.
Evan and I both feel so positive about this pregnancy, and I know that whatever happens, happens.
I just want so badly to keep her.
Hopefully in 11 days I will be more pregnant than I've ever been :).
And hopefully we get to meet this little girl and take her home in about 20 weeks, not too much sooner.
This looks like so much fun!!! You guys are so cute and the baby is adorable. I can't wait for this time for me. So glad everything is going great and baby girl is growing strong!! :)
ReplyDelete