Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Sugar and Spice

...and everything nice, it looks we're getting a 
GIRL!!!
There are not enough exclamation points to show my excitement :).
The appointment went wonderfully and we got a few very clear pictures showing that this baby is in fact a sweet little girl.
I cannot wait to start making bows, headbands, dresses, skirts, shoes, crib bedding, car seat covers, etc.
I will update tonight or tomorrow with the details of the appointment and new pictures of our little girl.
But for now, I'm going to take a well deserved nap, and maybe browse some more adorable girl stuff online :).

Also a whopping 78% of you voted for girl-you guys have got some good intuition!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for little girls. Congrats!! There are so many cute and fun things for little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!! She is going to be the cutest dressed and accessorized little girl with your AMAZING talent! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete