Booyah!! Every time you update I'm hoping this is what I will find :). Yahhhhh!! Couldn't be more excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well. Xoxoxoxo.
Yes! Congrats! Are the doctors closely monitoring you? I'm thrilled for you! (little update from my family, Nikki had her baby on Thursday) Yea for babies!
Booyah!! Every time you update I'm hoping this is what I will find :). Yahhhhh!! Couldn't be more excited for you guys! Hope you are feeling well. Xoxoxoxo.
ReplyDeleteI stole a peek at your blog. I'm so happy for you Savannah!!! You deserve every happiness in the world. That baby is lucky to have you :)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited and happy!!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteYes! Congrats! Are the doctors closely monitoring you? I'm thrilled for you! (little update from my family, Nikki had her baby on Thursday) Yea for babies!
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled for you guys!!! I want to throw you a party where you can invite any sisters from the ward!
ReplyDeleteYay!! That is super exciting. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is THE cutest birth announcement I have EVER seen!!! And I have seen a lot in my day!!! Praying for a LONG and healthy pregnancy. :)
ReplyDelete