Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Surprise.

Back in July I was making my sister-in-laws bridal shower cake and it was turning into an epic fail!  I had broken the glass stand for the cake stand in our kitchen, so I make a new one, as I was spray painting it outside it slipped from my hand and shattered....a full 3 stories down onto the asphalt...and it was 1 a.m. (I'm so grateful no one from our complex came outside to see what happened!).  And then the next day (the day OF the shower) I found my buttercream to have mysteriously separated, so I had to make a whole new batch, and in the process I dropped, and yup, broke, my glass bowl.  I was thisclose to a melt down.  My dear sweet husband saw my *ahem* frustration, and decided to do something so kind for me....give me my birthday present early.  So here's the video of that :).

No comments:

Post a Comment