Friends, I have some GREAT news that I am so excited to share with you :).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm getting another sister!
Oh, wait....did you think I was going to say baby?
Ha! Sorry folks, not yet :), keep us in your prayers and maybe that will be my next announcement....but not for a few months :).
Until then...Lisa, I can't wait for August 13th to come and officially welcome you to the McBride clan! Zebby is one LUCKY man!
Man, I love sisters.
As a side note, this beautiful girl asked me to make her wedding cake for one of her receptions.
You know, me, the girl who's only taken a beginning cake class.
Once.
Either she really has faith in me, or is on a seriously tight budget.
I'm going with the former.
Either way I am so GRATEFUL she asked me, and sosososo excited to do it!
But there will be lots of practice happening.
Lots and lots of practice.
Which means I'll be making tons of cake, and I can NOT eat all of that cake.
Okay, I could, but I won't, or will at least try not to.
So.....if anyone around Provo area wants some cake, let me know!
I get to practice, and you get free cake.
Does it get any better than that?
I think not.

Savannah you're the greatest!! And of course it's because you're incredible at making beautiful things.... especially cake (and all the ones I've tried have been to die for!) You're so wonderful for saying yes ;)
ReplyDeleteI want to come watch you make a cake! the cakes on your blog are so pretty! and i have been trying to take a decorating class from that same lady but it hasn't worked with my schedule yet. I will text you sometime-because I am serious I would love to learn and watch you do it!
ReplyDeleteYes, I started freaking out that you were announcing a baby over your blog. I was about to dial you up and chew you out! :) Just kidding, kind of. I'm excited for a new sister and, at some point a niece or nephew!!
ReplyDeleteyes yes yes! I want some cake! ;) I am actually wanting to take a cake decorating class from the same lady you took from. I am excited! I am positive that your cake will be professional looking and beautiful.. They already are! No practice necessary ;) just pure Savannah talent.
ReplyDelete