Monday, May 16, 2011

What you didn't know

Well, I still have lots of stuff to post about, and some fun crafts I did a while back (before school got CRAZY!), but frankly I'm still being too lazy to upload the pictures :).  So instead I decided to just to tell you a little bit about me that you may not already know!
1. I set some seriously unrealistic goals for myself sometimes, like in high school my goal was to get a 36 on ACT....pshhhhh.....I am so not smart enough to actually do that, but I wish!
2.Powdered donuts are my weakness, seriously, it's like they're rolling in them crack or something, I cannot. get. enough.
3. On that same note I apparently still am the proud owner a 4 year olds taste buds. I LOOOOOVE fun dip, pop rocks, war heads, pretty much anything that most normal adults have outgrown.
4. I took accordion lessons when I was in 4th grade...yup....I'm that cool.
5. Things I have done to my hair-it's been black, platinum blond, red, hot pink (on purpose people....well sort of), and mostly all burned up in a fireball (luckily my face survived, thanks again mom :))
6. I hate hate hate opening those stupid biscuits in a can.  I will wait until Evan gets home and make him do it while I wait in another room.
7. Up until I got pregnant with Oliver my biggest fear was that I wouldn't be able to have children, looks like that's not a problem, now I just need them to stick around :).  Love you Ollie!
8. When Evan and I were dating, he got a little bit of the run around (I had just broken up with someone and didn't want a relationship right then).  I told him multiple times that I was moving to California (which was the plan at the time), or that I couldn't see him because I had a date with another boy,  During one of these other dates is when he came over to my apartment and hid my Christmas present with clues for me to find it when I got home (a pair of slippers and gloves, and certificates for a manicure and pedicure!) Dang that boy was persistent, and I couldn't be happier :)!
9. I have moved around 22 times so far in my life (give or take a time or two that I may have forgotten)!  Strange thing is, I sort of love it, probably because I've had to do it so much!  But you get the chance to dejunk and get rid of unnecessary things, and you get to decorate a whole new place and make it your own.  I don't want to do it again anytime soon though:).
10. This is not so much an unknown thing, but I love love love to travel, anywhere and everywhere.  I've stayed in everything from resorts to old broken down hostels (I totally love the hostels :)), and I never get sick of it.  It's so exciting to be able to experience a whole new culture and people, not to mention all the wonderful natural and man made wonders that so many places offer!  I hope to instill this same love of traveling in our children so that they can see there is so much out there beyond themselves.
Well that's me in a random nutshell, and all for my blog post today :)!  Hope everyone is having a stupendous week :).

I'll end with a picture of my nephew because frankly, he's just so darn kissable :).

4 comments:

  1. Totally knew most of that stuff about you :) I am going to see you in like a month by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I got a pedicure the other day from your ADORABLE sister in law Anna! Holy Cow huh? She is so stinking adorable!! Small world! PS it was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i remember when evan came and hid the presents in the dryer at our apartment and then watching you search for it! good times!

    ReplyDelete