Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm being summoned.

To this AMAZING place :).
Evan and I are taking a much needed vacation at the end of June to that very wonderful all inclusive resort.  Between hygiene school, dental school, and future children we knew we wouldn't have very many more opportunities for some "us" time, so we're taking it!  My schooling only gives me one break for the whole two years, so that's when we're going.  Ahhh....I'm so looking forward to sun, sand, good food, and most importantly some incredible hubby time!  I lieu of this upcoming vacation we are working out and eating better so we can look GOOOOOD in those swim suits.  Let's just say, I'm not the most motivated person, I kind of have the mentality, "eh...I'm tired, this was good enough", it's BAD, I know.  Luckily I have a husband who's mentality is to, "push through it."  Haha, he's a good man and keeps me going :).
I know posts like this can sound "braggy" (Evan already told me not to post it on facebook so we didn't seem that way, haha! *Hi sweetheart*), but really, I'm just excited (okay, and maybe there's a little "brag" in there).  I may have already tried on all of my swimsuits....several times, and we only booked this about a week ago.  June cannot come fast enough :)!
Also, I've done a few fun projects lately and will have to update you soon!

 Ooooo, also in all my swimsuit trying on, I decided I might need a new one, and just happened to find three awesome swimsuits, unfortunately I think I'll have to narrow it down to one....which do you like best? Or maybe someone wants to give me the money to buy all three...... :)

THIS   
          
THIS OR

THIS

6 comments:

  1. Plum and taupe. No doubt about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. That place looks amazing. You guys will have so much fun. I really like the black tankini with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea pretty sure you're bragging hahaha jk so Im going to go with the second one. the black tankini almalfi. ??? you have to be super sexy when you are going tropical! so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous! I love all of the suits but my favorite one is definitely the plum and taupe one. It looks the most classic and most flattering one... But you could pull off all three so whatever your heart desires! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plum and taupe is REALLY cute, my favorite, and looks the most "you" and you will look great in all, but that and the second black one with the ruffles is my second choice. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2nd one. Black is slimming plus it will stay up better. No fear of the purple one always slipping down so go with 2. Then use the extra money you would have spent on the purple one to buy some cute sandals to go with or a wrap around for complete outfit.

    ReplyDelete