Today: 19 weeks 2 daysSize: As seen in the picture above apparently our peanut is as big as a Mango! And he/she's not the only one growing....
Gender: Evan wants a boy, and for me it just depends on the day, but I don't have any *inkling* as to what we're having, but no matter because we find out for sure in about a week!
Advances: Our baby now has fingerprints, and can hear our voices (and music if it's loud enough!). Little one's hair is also beginning to grow and our babe is a mover and shaker! I can feel the peanut moving all the time, but he/she is especially active at night if I'm laying on my back. I LOVE IT!
Symptoms: Very few! I have a stuff nose quite a bit, which is actually a symptom of pregnancy, and other than a few bouts of dizziness I have felt AWESOME!
Cravings: It varies from week to week. At first it was cheese, anything with cheese! Then jalepenos (which is an ongoing one, yum!), and chocolate (not together). Nothing too strange yet, but there's still time!
I've attached some pictures of the last few weeks and will try to keep updated on how me and the baby are changing!
18 weeks:
19 weeks:
Aw so fun and I love how close we are in weeks! I'm just 3 behind you. I too have a stuffy nose all the time. I tell Alan it's because of pregnancy and makes fun of me that everything that happens is because of pregnancy...which it really is! I'm excited to know what you guys are having!
ReplyDelete