Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Once upon a blog....

As blogging seems to have seeped into the lives of all my friends and loved ones I dare to dream that my life is actually exciting enough to keep up with one of these things! I don't have a hubby or any kids to write about, but being a single 22 yr old female in Provo, Utah definitely provides adventure enough! Ok, half lie, I'm only partly single, in that I'm not married, but I do have a pretty great guy in my life. Is there such a thing as partly single? In the chaotic dating life of Provo I suppose anything is possible. Until next post (should there be one).


3 comments:

  1. yeah!!! i'm the first to comment on your blog!! you will have tons to post here in a couple of weeks.. you will be glad you have one. and so will i!! so i can keep up with you, i'm so sad we won't be working together much longer.. but am so glad we have been able to for so long. we both have fun things ahead of us (especially YOU).. and thanks to blogging and facebook... we won't loose touch. you're such a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savannah,
    I'm glad you're blogging now! This is exciting. I'm adding you to my list. Who is this guy you kind of have? And your life is exciting, trust me, even if you're married there's still not many exciting things to write about, compared to people who have kids. Welcome to the blogging world!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...whoa...boy? Why don't we know each other anymore? I had no clue! We need to talk... :)

    ReplyDelete