There so many great things to each and every day.....but sometimes I get caught up in the monotony of it all and become quite self involved, especially around finals. So I thought I'd take the time to share what has made my week great.
1. Um, CHRISTMAS IS COMING! I never used to love Christmas, it was always so stressful with my family, but now that it's just Evan and I and we're able to start our own traditions I am beginning to love it. I love everything this time of year represents, and I love having added opportunities to think of our Savior and all he has done for me.
2. Evan is done with finals, and I am too....err...well almost, one left! This is reason enough to celebrate.
3. This weekend we got to hang out with the McBride's and have a little gift exchange. I love love love these people. Salt of the earth.
4. Also this weekend I ran into the beautiful Kate Call. This woman is AMAZING. Amazing. I have never loved working with someone so much, and after she moved to California I cried into my Edward Cullen pillow all night (or something like that...). She has an extremely beautiful daughter, with another little one on the way, they are lucky to have such an awesome momma.
5. I haven't had to do dishes or laundry all week....this doesn't mean they didn't need to be done, just that they haven't been done :) (remember those wonderful finals?). But I hate doing them, so really I'll find any excuse I can.
6. We're going to Vegas for a little getaway after Christmas and to see my wonderful great grandma, and aunt and uncle that live down there. I'm excited beyond belief because I don't get to see them near often enough.
I probably won't update between now and Christmas, just because I'll be loving my time off and doing lots of sleeping in. But maybe I'll surprise you all and write again, I like to be unpredictable like that :)
Either way I wanted to wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas, I hope it's filled with joy, love, happiness, family, lots of tasty treats, and most importantly Christ :).
No comments:
Post a Comment