Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mabsoot McBride's

Evan and his brother are currently editing his brothers' Macro Biology paper, which pretty much leaves me husbandless (even though he's like 2 ft. away :)) and a little bored watching the food network channel (LOVE) on a Sunday night, which leads me to my title. On this boredom kick I decided to look up unusual words that began with the letter "M" to title my post. I came across this website www.phrontistery.info and saw the word "mabsoot" which apparently means "happy"; however, when looking through at least 5 other dictionaries, this word doesn't actually seem to exist, haha, but I loved it anyway, and so....we are the
Mabsoot McBride's :).
Ok, now on to our actual lives, although frankly, there's not much to tell. This semester has been filled with Evan working and me going to class, exciting, I know :). But this semester's almost over and then we get a long break together! Yay for Evan time!!! Speaking of breaks, we spent Thanksgiving here in Utah with Evan's family, and for Christmas we're going home to good 'ol WYOMING!!!
We'll only be there for two or three days, but I'm still excited!
In other news I've started doing the P90X workout plan, and I hate it, but I love it! I have sore muscles that I never knew existed, and poor Evan has had to put up with me whining for the past couple of days :). I know it'll be well worth it in the end however, and these muscles had just better get used to working out!
Well that's all for now, but hopefully I get better at updating sooner and taking more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment