Even though my blog may have been in a temporary coma, my life definitely has not be! School and marriage had definitely kept me on my feet! I'm only taking two classes this semester, but that's fine by me. Apparently I needed to be eased back into schooling because these two classes have kept me on my toes, but I'm definitely so so excited to be taking classes again and working towards my second degree. Dental Hygiene, here I come!
Marriage is also pretty much the most fantastic thing ever! All I've ever heard is how hard and difficult the first year of marriage is...I don't know what planet these people are living on, because IT ROCKS! Living with a man for the first time is for sure...different, haha, but it just makes me laugh! Seriously...baking cocoa is NOT the same thing as chocolate syrup. Evan is definitely the perfect person for me, teases me, is SUPER patient with me :), makes me french toast if I've had a hard day, I love it, AND HIM!
I promised some actually pictures from the wedding day, so here are a few of my favorites! A huge shout out to our INCREDIBLE photography Tawsha Hannig (thecolorbluephotography.com) I seriously cannot believe how talented she is!







On another note, I now have a BEAUTIFUL new niece, Hazely Lynn Johnson. I never thought my little sister would be a mom, especially before me, but I'm glad she did, and I'm so happy for her and her little family. Here a few pictures I took of Hazely while I was visiting her one day (which I pretty much do every day because she's SO dang cute!!!) Here's to you Hazely
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!


WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!
Hazely is so precious. Do you love being an auntie?
ReplyDeleteAWW she is a doll!! love her pics! :)
ReplyDeleteThe first year of marriage is only what you make of it. So glad your loving it so much!:) keep enjoying the many years to come :)